- FREE WIFI THROUGHOUT CAMP GROUNDSAccommodation Denmark
- Powered and unpowered camp sites.
- Fully equipped Camp Kitchen
- All size rigs welcome
- Doggy Day Care Opening for Easter
- Tent & Camp Gear Hire
- Free Washing & Drying
- Dump Point
- Hot showers
- Pets Welcome
- Self Sufficient Sites available school terms
- Magnificent sight-seeing
- Caravans welcome
- Stay 4 Nights get your 5th Night Free ( Off Peak
Below is an interactive google map.
You can drag the map around and zoom in and out
How To Find Us
Office & Chalets are located 1 km from the corner of Tindale Rd and South Coast Hwy via the Ayr Sailean drive.
When travelling from Perth, you may come via Mt Barker and Denmark or via Bunbury, Manjimup and Walpole. The journey is at least 4 1/2 hours, so we suggest you allow 6 and take a meal break on the way. Please see map for suggested routes. The Albany Hwy route via Kojonup, Mt Barker and Denmark tends to be a quicker run, than the Manjimup route which has many more small towns.
For the more adventurous, you can turn west into Shamrock Rd, south of Kojonup and come via Frankland, Rocky Gully and Nornalup Rd. The bottom half of Nornalup Rd can get rough and we recommend only those with 4x4 vehicles use this route.